RSS

These Are Quaklity Mares

Some perverted individual selling a mini-mare or two.















Apparently it is dead.



From: William Manning
To: Rodolfo F.
Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2009
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Hello there!

My name is William Manning, and I am wondering whether your miniature mares are still for sale.  I only need one, and feel that this "Star" will be a great addition to my residence!  However, I am wondering how much space this little one needs.

Thanks!

William





From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

well star is for sale with her foal for 1,200 at the moment the colt doesnt need much space at all!

also i have another mini mare bred for a 2010 baby who is all chestnut with a tiny bit of roaning in the rear area!!she is about 3in shorter then star! im asking 1,000 she is bred to the same stallion star was




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Rodolfo,

While the other chestnut sounds attractive, I believe I'm only in the market for Star and foul.  However, if a plausible enough deal arrives, I might be persuaded to take them as a package.  The roaning is really what turns me off from the second mare, as it is not my favorite, aesthetically.  How much space are we talking here?  I have around 90 worth of space for her.

Cheers,

William




From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Sat, Sep 19, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

90 SQFT?? or acres??
 an the roaning is not really noticable itz like 1 spot on here hind leg




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Good sir,

I'm shocked that a reasonably seasoned horse owner such as yourself would even insinuate that I meant ninety square feet!  As we all know, that is nowhere near enough space for any sort of animal, let alone a mini mare!  But I digress.  I am glad the mare's roaning is not very noticeable.  I think I can overlook one small flaw.  What does she eat?

William




From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted
 
well you never know with ppl these days!!

and at the moment they eat a mixture of horse and mule sweet feed mixed in equal parts with steamed rolled oats




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Hello again,

I'm sorry to keep emailing you.  I would love to call you to talk about these mares, but my prized Friesian Boog was having her hinds cleaned, and she peed all over my leg, which obviously soaked my phone to the core.  Now that I look back on it, it's rather laughable!  At the time, of course, I simply got frustrated, and had to go clean up, so Boog never got her hinds cleaned!  She smelled pretty awful for the next two days, but I eventually got my son, Peckham, to give her a good once-over.  I also agree that you never know with people these days!  I never know what people are feeding their mares, as you have proven to me!  Feeding mares a mixture of horse and mule--what a strange idea.  But hey, if it works for you, I say go with it!

Cheers!

William




  From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

so are you interested still or not??





From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Good sir,

Did I or did I not initially say I was interested?  Come, my friend, use your head!  These are obviously gorgeous animals... Who could not possibly be interested?!

William



  
From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

ok well when would you like to come out and look at them???







From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Hello again,

I'm sorry I haven't responded in a bit.  I've been out at my ranch in Amarillo, so I have no access to internet out yonder.  But yes, I would love to look at them.  However, before I make any traveling commitments, I have another make-or-break question.  I've gotten over the coloration on the hind, and am considering purchasing them both.  I am planning on using these mares in my independent, sensual reenactments of classic films.

Have the mares been bred before, how photogenic are they, and are they easily spooked by loud abrupt noises or jerky movements?  You've been so helpful!  Thank you so much!  I'm looking forward to seeing these mares!

William Manning




From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

 they are bomb proof horses no spook in them at all!! and yes they are very photogenic i belive




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Hello again!

I was worried there after you did not respond for a few days that you had forgotten about me!  Of course, now that I hear from you, I know that cannot be the case, and verily, I say I am relieved.  However, you did not answer whether or not the horses had been bred.  They are going to be up to their chests in breeding, both with horses and other species, so I want to make sure they have had practice.

Best regards,

William Manning




From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Sun, Sep 27, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

yes they have been




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

All right, here's what you're going to do:

Bring the mares in separate vehicles.  No trailers, so make sure the vehicles can fit mini mares.  Dress in a non-assuming attire, ie. no hammer pants or flannel.  Oxfords will suffice.  Don't wear sunglasses.  Arrive at my place after dark.  If you see a white Ford F150 out front, that's mine.  However, if there is a green Geo Metro, DO NOT APPROACH THE HOUSE.  That is my wife's.  She should be gone by dark, as she works graveyard shifts at the organic strawberry farm down the road.  I want the mares to be in leather outfits.  If you do not have leather horse outfits to spare, buy some.  I will pay you back.  When you arrive (assuming there are no complications), keep the horses in the car, tether them to my front porch, and walk them out.  DON'T WALK THEM OUT WITHOUT TYING THEM.  I will give you several of my previous videos and payment if this tickles my fancy.  I'm sure someone even such as yourself can follow instructions as simple as these.

William Manning






From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

 i dotn play games mother fuckiner these are quaklity mares and i dnt need a dumb fuck like y ou playing games@!!!!!!!!!







From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Good sir,

This is no game.  This is life, and those are mini mares.  I'm not what you're insinuating, but unless you're some twisted, terrible human being, mare are not games.  Now, I can understand playing a life-size game of chess or checkers or Parcheesi with mini mares and full-size stallions, but I don't feel like you have this in mind.  This, of course, leads me to comprehend your being as twisted.  I cannot believe I am considering purchasing mares from the likes of you.  Games, sir?  Games?  Do you want a "mother fuckiner" like me buying these mares or not?  I'm utterly appalled, and unless you give me an apology right away, I will only purchase one.

Cheers!

William




From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

lol dont make me laugh what is a game is telling me to bring them in leather ect... ect.. and that you might pay me!!!!!!




From: William Manning  
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

I do apologize if I made you laugh.  I don't feel that a serious business endeavor should in any way be a laughing matter!  I'm beginning to become suspicious of your tales.  I'm not thoroughly convinced that you have the mares at all!  Furthermore, my friend, a few simple requests should not, nor should they ever be, considered a game.

Also, I said I might pay you, because I wanted to make sure you held up your end of the bargain!  Of course I intend to pay you if you perform your tasks appropriately!  I am shocked and appalled.  Shocked.  And.  Appalled.

I have hitherto been quite accommodating with you, although I am starting to question the existence of these "mini mares," and I am not thoroughly convinced that you weren't attempting to perform some sick robbery/violation of my person.

But I digress... the mares?

Cheers,

William




From: Rodolfo F. 

To: William Manning 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

 well if you are still interested in my  miniature mares yoy can come see them


  

From: William Manning    
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

 Only if you apologize for being so rude.



  
From: Rodolfo F. 
To: William Manning 
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

 fuck off you dubm piece of shit




From: William Manning 
To: Rodolfo F. 
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 
Subject: Mini Mare Wanted

Well, that certainly isn't what most believe to be an apology, but if you really, really mean it, I can accept it and go see those lovely mares.

William

0 comments:

Post a Comment